miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Friday, July 31, 2009


A gurl has many faces and I am no exception

Sometimes, I feel like Kayla Kent (maybe it should be Kayla Kunt - a little too obvious? LOL), an insatiable porn actress who is very eager to please. Kayla has a naughty mind and loves anything kinky. Kayla is all about men - lots and lots of men.






And at other times, I feel like the typical gurl next door, Lissa; quietly sensual, confident and friendly. Lissa loves to shop and go on dates and just be herself. She loves a romantic evening by candlelight.



And in between those times, I am a little ashamed to admit this, but I want nothing more than to be a little sissy gurl, sissy lissie; who belongs in the most outrageous frills and ruffles. lissie is an utter sissy that needs a strong, dominant Mistress to collar her.








It seems, I am full of gurlish fantasies and I would love to hear from everyone about which role you think I am best suited for - maybe all of them? Don't be afraid to leave your comments, I am looking forward to reading them.
(and special thanks to Miss D for help with this one), love and luck to all :)

xox lissa

7 comments:

  1. Okay... I'll be the first to leave a comment. There is no doubt in My mind, you are clearly best suited for whoring whether you're making porno films or stripping and turning tricks at a club or providing sexual favors for the guests at your Superior's next party.

    I suspect there will be times when you will be required to play each of the roles you speak of but I'm sure your primary purpose will always be to pleasure men.

    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll agree with Miss D. I would love to be your protective Master who whores you out to his friends and clients. I would love to make sure you had several dates per night. I would keep the money, but I would buy you such nice gifts with it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No question, Superiors are right. Sissies are not woman, not man, so what's left? We are sexual beings, living to give pleasure to our Masters. Definitly are whore you are. You can be very happy that remarkably masters like Miss D and Master X take care of you and help you in becoming a good whore, which will bring good money home ;)
    In fact i regard you with envy, because you are that far. Think of it...whoring means cocks everytime, your passion will be your revenue, only fewest of pupil are in such a lucky situation, sweetie.

    Lots of love, Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take all of the above! I would love to go on a romantic date with Lissa. Perhaps another time I would get kinky with Kayla Kunt! But I would always enjoy just trying on frilly things with sissy lissie.

    Just found your blog, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a pretty gurl! I like sissi gurlies best of all, with lots of frilly ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks A/all so much, i really do read and appreciate the feedback - i also love the idea of growing into my Kayla persona too :) i think Kayla can cross all three roles, but have the sultry confidence to carry all of them off...

    special thanks to Miss D and Master X who help and encourage all us gurls so well - it is so much easier and fulfilling not to be in isolation on this issue too :)

    hmm i wonder if a photo shoot is in order... heehee.

    xox Kayla K :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you are very very sexy Lissie. Please keep updating your blog often, I cannot get enough of you.

    ReplyDelete