miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Monday, July 20, 2009

20th July 2009



This picture is of my tan marks last summer: rather sunburnt after that session!

Oh! I am such a sissy – I have succumbed to desire, and am launching into Sissy Master’s training schedule (see my list). Assignment and control tasks are just the thing a sissy needs J

So this is how I’m doing as of tonight:

1.) since I started this blog I haven’t cum – I have touched myself a few times, but I am definitely a scared little pussy about swallowing cum (although the thought SO excites me) So I don’t think I’ve broken the rules exactly

2.) See last post – I am fully shaved & have longish girly hair (but it needs styling)

3.) I am wearing panties, fitted clothes, and pantihose every day; and bras everytime I get chance

4.) Starting to bikini tan again J

So, number 5 next! And I see if I can keep from cumming again tonight…

Thanks to Sissy Master for a great blog – any comments welcomed xox

1 comment:

  1. Be very careful. Tanning can be dangerous. You should really try spray tanning. Health before beauty

    ReplyDelete