
Clear nail varnish for fingers, sissy glittery pink for toes!
Like any good sissy instructions/assignments, I guess nails are an important part of sissy’s day – today I have pedicured and manicured myself after buying some new varnish etc. (see pics), and feel ever so nice. With my smooth legs they just look so precious! I totally concur with Miss D’s last post, and am re-growing my own nails (while wearing a very shiny Sally Hansen clear strengthener topcoat).
Speaking of smooth, I just had to wax and shave my arms and hands too – being smooth just feels so nice and girlish that I want that feeling everywhere! I know I sound like a complete sissy faggot, believe me…
So I’m still chaste – I can’t believe it – every brush of nipple against my shirt, every time my rough trousers move across my silky panties, I feel like going out and buying a buttplug and proper cock-shaped dildo and doing exactly as Sissy Master describes. I’m still wary of licking up and swallowing cum, and the longer I leave it the more there will be, I just know it…
What am I to do? I feel like I will explode otherwise, little bits of shredded knickers and dickie ribbon shooting up into the air! I am also getting excited and humiliated by the looks I am getting today with smooth arms, shiny nails, and thin arched eyebrows paired with work shirt and trousers – I didn’t realise I had a slight humiliation fetish as well ha-ha.
Also, if anyone is reading, any information or opinions on breast creams would be extremely welcome.
Mad props to sissy Annika for great corset training pics, and to Sissy Julie for such an awesome blog (and flash! Oo lah lah, cock slut training…)

No comments:
Post a Comment