miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22 July 2009 - Part 2







Pictures of my elastic girdle, and what I wore to work tonight

Ok lol – so I did do makeup and hair as you can see from the pics here: I was brave and just wore dress and heels to first job. Odd-ish look from one delivery guy I bumped into but otherwise quiet. I felt so feminine with my pantihose rubbing, my push-up bra and fillets jiggling, the restriction of my girdle and the click of my inch and a half heels, I wish I could do this all day J I love the feeling of my Rimmel red plumping lipstick, it makes lips so full and shiny; perfect for those little tasks…I also think my hair (although it needs re-colouring) looked very girly tonight.

Then of course Murphy’s law struck, I needed fuel on the way to next job so I had to stop in at a petrol station and get it. The guy behind the counter kept trying to look away but his horrified gaze kept creeping back to my face, my nervous man voice at odds with full face of makeup, dress and black push up bra heehee. Again I was brave (for me, I know other people do this without much fuss) and swished back to the car, wiggling my girdled bottom.

At my last job no-one was around so I took five minutes to model my outfit – I had so much fun! I love how you can just see my ruffled panties under the open bottom girdle. Oh, I wonder if any Daddies are out there looking? I am in love with Nancy Ganz shapewear too, and want to explore figure training some more.

I have been thinking about sucking and licking hard hot cocks all afternoon, my swishy sissy obsession at the moment. On the way home from my last job I drove past an adult book store and almost stopped and went in – imagine going in dressed to a booth, and feeling hands on you – but I was a scared little pussy girl and kept going lol…

Ah well. I think I’ve been brave enough for one night. Peace, love and understanding to all, xox

2 comments:

  1. Hello sweetheart :)

    you have so beatiful pictures of your beatiful feminine body....i am jealous :(
    I love your pantyhose so much, specially the color, the skin-tone. I wear the same type most time. Love them so much. You have extremely pretty legs, how do you make them look so soft?

    Hugs You, Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, you can't beat the bookstore gloryholes for that delicious cocksucking experience girls like us crave. Go for it - you're already making yourself pretty...and the only reasons girls like us dress this way is to get cocks hard...

    ReplyDelete