miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Monday, July 20, 2009

19th July 2009




These are pics of my shaped brows, sissy ribbon, and pretty white panties – taken today.

Woke up and made coffee today: I was wandering round the kitchen in a pink and white chiffon babydoll nightie, with big full cut white satin panties on underneath (very comfy nightwear!) I like bigger panties at night (more room to breathe) and tighter tucking panties during the day. These white ones are very translucent too, looking down I can just make out the outline of my dickie-ribbon, and one can’t help but notice my red toenails too…

Yesterday in the supermarket my (GG) partner and I had a small contretemps over buying pantihose: her foot came down over buying the expensive pairs, and she told me that real girls wore the cheaper brands under trousers and for everyday use. So (ignoring the funny looks from others around) had to squat down and pick three pairs of everyday control top pantyhose in nude, bronze, and dark.

It was only when I got home that I realised I had been flashing the back waistband of my red satin panties everytime my jeans rode down …yikes!

So for today my goals are to re-shape my brows thinner again, shave off my tiny little stripe of hair above my sissy stick, and repaint my toenails in pink. As it’s a Sunday, maybe I’ll even do my fingernails.

Wondering: do other sissies use/like/wear clitty ribbons? I think it reinforces pansy sissyness when one’s major male characteristic is imprisoned and decorated in such a girlish fashion. Also do many other sissies wear bras all day? I have a couple of spaghetti strap, soft cup bras that are almost invisible under shirts but still feel very femmy: they make great day wear.

Questions: does anyone know the efficacy of breast/nipple creams? I don’t mind if they are slow acting, just intrigued to know if they work. And is it safe to wear a buttplug for six hours or so? As we know all sissies should be tucked, plugged and pantied J

I still haven’t dared to suck a cum covered dildo, maybe today is the day…

LATER –

Have done my brows:

Am completely hairless, wearing ribbon, and a very pretty Lovable white nylon & lace bra and panty set:

Oh and I also repainted my toenails a bright shiny hot pink too!

So off to bed soon wearing a very pretty teal short nightie with lots of ribbon and lace trim, wondering if there’s a Daddy out there thinking ‘bout a sissy like me…

3 comments:

  1. OMG you're too feminine. I love the bow on her clitoris. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of your comfy nightwear routine.

    ReplyDelete