


29 July 2009
Another short post, but a goodie I hope. Miss D posed a great question: why would a sissy girl only show her cute
pics and not sexy ones? (there is a difference, boys).
So I wanted to do some really sexy pics with my favourite red and black satin bustier and red shoes, and this is what I came up with – I hope Y/you all like :)
I can tell you that I felt so femininely desirable when I was doing it, I have decided to go blonde with highlights after all! And gurls the moral of the lesson I think is to go for it, embrace sissiness and see how empowered and successful you feel. Yes, a submissive can feel empowered and proud!
LATER
Omigod! My beautician friend dropped around today (the gorgeous and inestimably valiant Ms I) to talk about haircuts and have a gossip and a coffee. She is a good friend and extremely valuable, and I was talking about how I wanted to get my other ear pierced as well so I can wear girly matching hoops and dangly earrings (as well as booking a salon day).
The brilliant Ms I went to her car and came back with stud and piercing gun, and before you could say Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis she pierced it with a stud! Pics tomorrow, but I am sooooo excited – this is a change I have had to really suffer for and I feel quite proud of myself. Now I just have to decide on acrylics; which will be easily damaged when I work or play bass, or grow my own nails out again (which are now in really good condition after buffing, cuticles, Sally Hansen clear coats).
Look at me go lol….
xox lissa

Oh my goodness! What a pretty little thing you are :) You look so sexy and seductive, sweetie. I have to agree with Miss Ds last blog entry. There is not much of a man too see on this pictures. You should seriously think about becoming breasts. Some boobies would be wonderwful, don't you think?
ReplyDeleteNot only you look like a female, you behave like a female, as you have written one more time in your note. I like it very much, that you got your ears pierced...kind of a basic to me ;) I have two tiny holes in my ears, too :)
A wonderful and happy day to you, my darling bud
Fräulein Anni :-)
Congratulations honey! Pierced ears are a small but important step. I had mine pierced a long time ago but allowed the holes to close up. Now I have to go through the ordeal again, bleh. Be sure to show off all your new bijoux!
ReplyDeletexxxooo,
Christine
aw thanks fraulein anni and miss christine, i have had left one pierced forever, now i have big gold stud in right one as well.
ReplyDeletemmm imagine how sissy some big hoops or little pearl studs would look!
xox lissie
Oh yes,
ReplyDeletethis sissy absolutely agrees to Miss D that it is just good for a gurl to post her sexy pictures as well!
And she also agrees to Annika that you really should think about your very own pair of tits ... just imagine the reaction of all those horny Men around if you show how feminine you really feel. And yes, from her very own experiences this sissy can tell that this is the one and only key to become a true sissy. If she tries to FEEL feminine inside she automatically will BECOME absolutely sissy and as well most submissive!
Kiss you,
sissy moan
You are a becoming a ladyboy. A beautiful femiized ladyboy like you should have no problem getting a handsome masculine man.
ReplyDeleteJohn
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
ReplyDeleteBorgata Hotel 제주도 출장마사지 Casino 양산 출장마사지 & Spa. 1 Borgata Way. 이천 출장샵 Atlantic City, NJ 08401. Phone: 1-609-3611. 전라남도 출장안마 Website: 평택 출장마사지 www.theborgata.com/casino.