





OMG!!! As you can see I was hurting - I couldn’t wait any longer, so I undressed halfway, put red plumping (nudge nudge!) lipstick and sissy ribbon on, and put a condom on my sissy stick and my “piggy” buttplug…I slowly lowered down onto it while looking at some of Sissy Julie’s flash pics (OMG u r 1 dirty gurl heehee) and thinking about Sissy Master’s rules and if I could go through with it…
After 3 solid days of abstinence I was so horny; and feeling so girlish dressed and prepared as I was.
I couldn’t wait and held my breath as I rocked on the edge of my chair, playing with my nipples – I knew it wouldn’t be long, but I was trying to avoid touching my dickie so I could cum like a real sissy girl…
I was right – it didn’t take long J
And then the delicious humiliation of pouring the big load of cream onto my dildo and licking (and sucking) it clean…
Will have more reflections tomorrow but I am spent right now…and I can still taste cum.
xox

No comments:
Post a Comment