




Girdled for bed, in my favourite heavy satin long black nightgown and red bra & knickers, do you think I will make men’s cocks hard?
I was wondering tonight, what is the purpose of a sissy? Obviously to serve and train and behave, but as Miss D pointed out, the end purpose of transforming is to become a fetish sissy pleasure doll for men: tiny waist, big breasts, lingerie, and things like long red acrylic nails. Do you remember the old Forced Womanhood magazine covers?
I have admitted my fate and am posting some pics of me ready for bed and my hour’s plugging (and if I can’t stop, a sissy anal orgasm). I know I can’t hide forever so I might as well get some practise – it makes me quiver to think of men looking at them and getting hard.
And the big question dear readers, am I to go blonde? I have done the goth-rock black for years and it is akin to changing religions…but I know it will further sissify me in public, and make me more into a playboy bunny type sissy slut.
If I wait till I’m ready I never will be. Thanks Miss D, and all commenters: I crave feedback and will reply too.
xo lissa

Hi lissa, thanks for commenting on my blog. You are a very cute sissy. I like your hair and you look very convincing.
ReplyDeleteYou are well adviced to follow Miss D's suggestions. She is so good in making us sissies to become more feminine and submissive. May be one day She can make you to get fitted for a proper steel chastity belt like i am wearing for such a long time already.
Hugs and kisses, maid katrin
Hello darling ;)
ReplyDeleteone more excellent insight in your sissy life. Pretty pictures. You will make cocks hard, for sure, your craving and desire for cocks is bouncing out of the pictures, sweetie ;). There is one point: you should not wear knickers or anything else that is blocking access to your pussy, when pleasing men. Some like your mouth and some like your pussy, maybe sometimes both of your holes have to be filled. So a sissy should ever stay open to anyone, i think.
About your hair color: your Master will know which color is best for you, and his religion is yours, isnt it?
Hugs you und strokes your wet pussy slightly,
Annika
in answer to your question posted at the top, you mission of "giving the stifies" complete
ReplyDeleteyou are one hot little sissy. you need to wear thongs more often and show that hot little pussy of yours!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely got my cock hard, as for hair I'd have you with long blond curly hair, to brush against my stomach as you suck me off
ReplyDelete