



I found my old lace up, boned girdle – waist training begins in earnest
I was SO obsessing about cock last night, wishing I had gone back to the adult book store. So I looked some more at Sissy Master’s, Annika’s, and Miss D’s blogs and then looked at Julie’s links…I’m ashamed to admit it but I downloaded one of the cocksucking hypnosis mp3s to my ipod. I was a such a horny little faggot sissy that I got on my bed and slowly pushed in my plug, put my purple dildo in my mouth and turned my ipod on.
Again it was an education: using my hands to keep my pussy and mouth full was becoming more important than stroking my sissy dickie, and I almost squealed out loud when I was writhing my hips pushing on my plug and I lifted my nightie to play with my nipples.
Omg, I came soooo much cream onto my tummy and chest – and then had to spoon it all up with my fingers and deposit it in my mouth, a task I’m still finding confronting. I wonder why? I’m not a huge fan of the taste, but otherwise it’s fine.
Two other interesting things happened today: I was slightly mortified to be daydreaming about giving head to one of the workmen at the roadworks I was stuck at, but I am happy to report that on going through some old bags and boxes I found some very cute things: a black net and lace peignoir with red ribbon trim, and my old boned lace-up girdle I thought I had lost. Who says you should ever throw clothes out?
So I’m more excited than a Pointer Sister: I’ve been obsessing about breast cream and figure training all week (thanks to Sissy Master and Annika) and now I have a very rigid waist trainer to sleep in and wear when I’m not driving too much.
Otherwise I’ve still been wearing my elastic girdle both yesterday and today. Since Saturday I have been using hand & nail cream, depilating, wearing gloss and mascara.
I’m wearing panties, bra and pantihose everyday, doing my hair in a girlish up do and worked completely as a sissy last night (no real woman wears those dresses anymore!)
I am now starting figure training and practising sucking cock, cumming only when absolutely necessary so I don’t have to swallow too often. But then it’s just saved up as a bigger load…I’m turning further and further into a faggot sissy bitch…
LATER
Call me a pussy, but I only lasted 4 hours with girdle today. Bits of me hurt! I guess I’ll get more used to it. But I did get some nice pics J

What a pretty gurl!
ReplyDeleteIt's certainly okay for you to obsess over sucking cocks and swallowing all the cum... A gurl as pretty as you should spend a great deal of time doing just that - sucking cock.
Do keep up with your waist training - a nice feminine figure will help attract more men. Isn't that the perfect reward? It is your destiny - your calling in life - to be pretty and to satisfy male urges with your gurly body and sensual lips.
Miss D
aw thank you for your encouragement Miss D :) i still find it embarrassing that i am now becoming aroused looking at men's bulges.
ReplyDeletei couldn't stop looking at a couple of "packages" today, and the thought of what i wanted to do actually made me blush like a teenager!
and even after two and a half days of wearing my elastic girdle i felt very full very quickly eating dinner last night: i am working up to wearing my boned girdle to bed.
thanks again for being such an inspiration! xo chella