miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Monday, July 27, 2009

27th July 2009



I had been a slack gurl but finally went and got a new exercise DVD “Burlesque Beat” and some new lycra leotard shorts to match my speedo lycra bra top.

So now I’m going to be learning some super sissy flexible moves: perhaps after a year or so I will film myself doing the routine lol…

Please excuse the short post, I am working on some pics :)

xox lissa

3 comments:

  1. Burlesque Beat - a very good choice. Practicing now will help for later when you start dancing in the Men's clubs for your living.

    Perfecting the dances will teach you sensual feminine motions that are very important for you. What better way to entice men with your body then to dance for them?

    You need a full length mirror so that you can see yourself in the motions. Practice long and hard until you perfect it.

    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Miss D, this is excellent training and exercise. You should get a girlfriend (sissyfriend?) to join you for workouts so you can encourage and assist each other.

    Good luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankYou both :) very much - i will be getting a full length as i work my moves, and hope to display them soon xox lissa

    ReplyDelete