miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Thursday, July 30, 2009

30 July 2009



I’m feeling really blah tonight – worked all femme and feel nice but my confidence got shot to pieces when I walked into a 7-11 to get some stuff and the young local morons with nothing better to do started the insults. I’m mature and brave enough to normally just sweep by and ignore it, but it kind of got to me tonight. I think it’s one of the first times I’ve had a girlish fear reaction to tough guys instead being ready to joke, run, or fight my way out of it lol…

…ah well. I’m sure others have had worse. Maybe I’m feeling a little guilty because my changing will affect other people’s lives, and that’s what has thrown me (not an emotion I’m used to at all lol). But I’m feeling a little shaky.

I’m also feeling proud because I’ve been working on some very sissy lil gurl shots tonight. I’m just going to post one pic because they are really supposed to be for a project post that Miss Dee is kindly helping me with. Actually thinking of the support I have from wonderful people on here and in my real life I’m feeling a lot better.

And these local kids will be in jail soon enough anyway lol…

So with peace, love, truth and beauty I wish you all a good night from freezing cold old M-town.

xox lissa.

6 comments:

  1. Ignore the assholes, I'm sure you looked beautiful. This is a cute picture, I hope we see more soon!

    Master X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my sweet, come here, i will hug you you and solace your fragile soul :-) Cry it all out, that clarifies. Don't worry about them, at least they fear your more then you fear them, because they know that your are brave one.
    Very pretty picture, brining your mood out, he?

    Sends a hand full of warmth to you,

    Sissy Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops...so many typing errors in just one little phrase..would not be a good secretary :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar, you can't worry about jerks. I remember walking into a pizza joint late one night (or was it early one morning!) in lower Manhattan with a girlfriend. The counter guy looked at me, dressed in a slutty little minidress, and said, "What can I get you SIR" with a special emphasis on the "sir."

    "A better makeup artist would be a start," was my reply, as I spun on my heels and walked out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankYou Master X, and danke miss anni, your english is so much better than my deutsche!
    and miss chrissie, i want you to be my gag writer - that is GOLD lol...

    xox

    ReplyDelete