Well! I am still reeling from the feelings brought on by my faggot sissy cumming session yesterday: sort of slightly ashamed but highly stimulated as well. Listening to Julie’s links helped a lot though too.
So I wore a cute black soft cup bra, pink satin panties and pantihose to work under short and pants today: as today I do a lot of work on my own I could wear my lil’ fillets as well.
But I’m falling further down the well of swishy sissiness dear reader – I am going to work tonight in black ruffled panties, pantihose, low heels, black push up bra and fillets (looks like a b-cup!!) and my striped 1970’s housekeeper dress.
And thanks to lil’ ms annika (by way of Sissy Master) I have been inspired: I have borrowed my partner’s Nancy Ganz elastic girdle to wear because I want to start training my waist – this will do until I can afford a proper boned corset I hope.
I am still deciding whether or not to do makeup, as I will drive in pants and a jacket over my ensemble: my hair is up in bun and looking very femmy…oh I am both scared and excited – on one hand I want to hide, on the other I want to stride out of the house completely en-femme, work, and go find a hard penis afterwards lol. I am wary of blurring fantasy and reality though, perhaps small steps first. I have never just gone out and been slutty off the bat: my occasional adventures (count them on one hand, folks) have been after weeks of talking and wooing. Not that I don’t like the wooing, but there is something viscerally exciting about spontaneous action.
I will definitely take my camera and model my work outfit though. J
xox

No comments:
Post a Comment