


My boned, lace up girdle; “Caresse” label (circa 1960’s); and my dildo and piggy tail plug.
Rather than moan about my late night having to be a punk rock boy (albeit still in panties, eye makeup, and wearing legwarmers over my tight girl’s jeans) and then describe my return home, 3 glasses of wine, fours hours laced in to my girdle awake and then five hours asleep, divided by a powerful anal orgasm (second now!) while bouncing up and down on my pluggy in girdle, panties and nightie.
I was pretending I was astride a powerful daddy with his big hands on my hips, one of my smooth hands holding my dildo up to my mouth, the other rubbing the area behind my sissy plums, again not touching my clit beyond a peremptory few rubs….
And again being a sissy faggot and licking up all my sissy cream…
…I thought I’d do a quick list summarizing my sissy progress on the eve of the end of the week.
Days in bra and panties – 7
Days in lip gloss and clear nail polish - 7
Days fully shaved and tweezed - 6
Days in pantyhose or leggings (vicious winter here!) - 7
Days in elastic girdle – 4
Evenings in boned vintage girdle – 4
Nights (asleep) in boned girdle - 1
Times spent at least 1 hour plugged – 4
Times swallowing cum – 4
Stroked orgasms – 2
Anal orgasms – 2
Times working fully femmed -1
Times embarrassed getting fuel at petrol station – 1
Current weight – 73 kilo/160 lbs
Height – 177cm/5’10”
Waist ungirdled – 81cm/32”
Waist girdled – 72cm/30” at narrowest part
I am feeling more and more femmed and know I have little choice in the matter as my true sissy gurl nature comes forth. As Miss D put it, “so it is all for the best that you become sexually adapted to being a gurl anyway”. And following Master X’s Sissy Master rules my having to swallow cum everytime I orgasm just reinforces that fact. I’m scared and excited and worried and feeling sexy, all because I know I’m truly not male anymore but something else.
xox melissa.

If Master reads this....there are missing some points of his training, cutie: Remember Pilates, buns of steel, every 3 days lash tint for a whole day....hope you forgot to list these here :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Fräulein Anni
omg u r right miss anni - i need to get pics of me in my speedo crop top and girl shortsdoing my pilates!
ReplyDeletei actually couldn't find a lash tint so am using brown mascara everyday. i am such a bimbo i thought lash tint was what u went to the salon for!!!
xo lissa