miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Sunday, August 2, 2009

3rd August 2009




After taking a friend to hospital for brain tests on Friday, my weekend was kind of relaxed and boring - but in a very good way! Time for beauty routines and walking dogs down at the beach. Also some excellent purchasing of pleasure state pin up lingerie – yay! And hopefully today my maid dress will arrive in the post too, can’t wait to take pics of me in that heehee…

Looks like a band I sing in is picking up again, our first gig back is a buck’s night (!) at some kind of engineering worker’s co-op (!!!) I will definitely be taking pics of that one lol…

And finally here is a few picture of me in cute jogging outfit this morning before I took puppies for a run: you can see my sports bra under the tee, and I felt extremely feminine and pretty until my smoker’s lungs started choking me in revenge for making them exert themselves.

Looks like I need a few more burlesque workout sessions! Stamina is a good thing, I keep reminding myself ;)

xox lissa

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking at your picture girl, you are so sexy! I'm so in awe of you, please do keep posting updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your leggings are so cute !!! and you look great wearing them too :)
    take care

    ReplyDelete