miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Friday, August 7, 2009

7 August 2009 - PART TWO






PART TWO

Finally after two days of solid work I had time for my maid dress pictures! Omigod I am buzzing with femmy feelings after doing these pics and I am going to keep this post short: my pussy is all fluttery and I soooooo need someone to spank and do bad things to me :). Please tell me what you think!

xox Kayla

5 comments:

  1. I think you look utterly sexy, Kayla! Love the corset style, with your boobies spilling out. And since you've got your frilly panties down, I will spank you with that feather duster, only with it turned around. That little handle will make nice red marks! That's what I think.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi amber and thanx :) i do love spankings more than just about anything... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those ruffled panties. so pretty, sissy and feminine

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know me too, i have a four pairs but my favourite are the white ones or the pink ones with and ice cream print on the material :) so gurly xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adore your cute pics. You are a beautiful sissy to be celebrated, not bottled up. Can't wait to see more of your beauty.
    Tressa

    ReplyDelete