

red nails, red panties!
Just wanted to show off my red nails lol…feeling very Kayla Kent today!
xox Kayla
i am a straight transvestite who has ignored my girl side for a while - now i'm trapped and not only returning to dressing in beautiful lingerie, doing my hair and nails, and making pretty: to my shame and humiliation i am turning into a little sissy faggot bitch, craving a Master...please comment and help me! xox
Nice toes and nice tush, dear! Are you making a cell phone advert with the "four bars"? (Tee hee!) Though I think the containers should be reversed, with the sugar smallest and the coffee biggest.
ReplyDeleteI think your hot. I would especially love to see more pictures of you smoking.
ReplyDeletethanks :) and i definitely am going to get those long femme cigarettes for my next pics xox
ReplyDeleteHoney, you do not need help. In my opinion femme males are the preferred sex. Every time I purge my closet I find that 4 months later I'm out shopping for new undies. I can't quit.....
ReplyDelete