

I am very happy today: my suspender belt to match my Pleasure State White Label "Pin-up" panties arrived! They are in a beautiful pink jacquard satin with really pretty black lace, here’s a couple of pics:
And I will be doing my own pics in them very soon lol…maybe have to get the matching bra as well: I do love a matching set because only the most feminine of girls worry about matching their underwear…
Xox Kayla

You look great in that set!
ReplyDeleteoh hun, those are catalogue shots, thats what i mean by doing my own lol...i wish i looked that natural! xox
ReplyDeletesuch pretty panties. I'm jealous
ReplyDeleteWow Kayla,
ReplyDeletethese panties and suspender belt are sooooo beautiful! Really the propper dressing for such a little slut like you ... and me ;)
aww don't be jealous sissygirl, you could find some too! and i know moanie aren't they the cutest! can't wait to find a matching bra...i looooove pleasure state stuff :) xox
ReplyDeleteTotally lovely panties...wow!
ReplyDeletethey just beautiful, wish I had them
ReplyDelete