



Strict ribbon chastity! Dedicated to Miss D
***Please vote in my poll!***Under Miss D’s advice and to help my further femming I have been only allowed to orgasm as a gurl: more specifically now I have to have my clitty tied up tight with ribbon, ride my dildo like a sexy gurl and rub the tip of my clitty with one finger only.
This means no easy lazy boy orgasms: I haven’t had cummies for four days now but tonight got too much – I had a very pretty white satin nightie on, some new ribbon to try out, and a pussy that was aching to be filled.
So I did it: my clitty couldn’t get big or hard because it was tied so tightly: the feeling wasn’t painful at all just strange as it focused all my aroused attention on my pussy. My hips are sore from riding it and straddling so wide, but I feel again very slinky sexy and gurly, that just-been-well-fucked look : )
As a wise lady said, this shows that I AM a gurl – no male would ever do this or even be able to orgasm like this, and it also shows that gurls like me can be sexual and sexy and still retain our effeminacy in our most intimate spots.
I do wonder if men find it more or less erotic than having it unwrapped and um, rampant as opposed to couchant shall we say?
And all I could think about was being filled at both ends while looking just as pretty as I can…omigod I need it bad lol…
Xox Kayla.

That is such a pretty ribbon and it does look like it's tied nice and tight. I think the whole effect is quite feminine - shaved smooth and ribboned...
ReplyDeleteI don't know why a gurl would want her clitty seen any other way. I can understand why a man would never do such a thing but for a gurl it is very appropriate.
Isn't she a sexy little thing?
Miss D
very very pretty! my Miss tied my clit and bits in a pink ribbon when we were at the club a few weeks ago, mine wasn't wrapped all the way like that though, just the base... it really reaffirmed how useless my clitty is and was extremely humiliating, since i was around a lot of other people, eeeek! i wanted to cry, but i am glad my Miss did it because i needed that humiliation...
ReplyDeletei really love the look of the clitty all wrapped up though, i want to do that! :D
Dear Miss D - thankYou :), i think it looks very gurly too.
ReplyDeleteDear jaime - thanks hun, you should try it! start at the base with about 2m/9feet of ribbon, once or twice behind your sissy plums to hold it in place, and you should have enough for a pretty bow at the end. a good gurl stays small while tying, but it can be difficult - i am considering using ice next time! lol...
xox kayla
Dear sissy kayla,
ReplyDeletethat's really a nice ribbon, even though it could be a bit more pinkish with lace and a sweet bow neatly tied to give a real sissy look.
However, i was not sure whether i would like to see your clitty fully exposed ready to be sucked by a sissy ... like me, perhaps.
On second thoughts, however, i wonder what you look like in a proper steel chastity belt ... in my opinion every sissy should be locked into one.
Hugs and kisses
maid katrin
This is so cute. I'll have to start doing it myself. I've tied little bows before, but never like this. So cute! Your blog is an inspiration, and I hope one day to have one like it...
ReplyDeleteSissy Judy x x x
So very sissy and so sexy with your shaved clitty in a ribbon!!!!A bow would look good too gurl!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKayla,
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute!
But... Katrin is correct, you need ultra feminine ribbons, just like your clothes are, for your chastity/femme training under Miss D.
I love how small your ribbon keeps your clitty, but it could be a lot smaller with some practice I think. The smaller the better in this case Kayla ;-)
Hugs,
Cindy
Very very cute, love your shaved clitty and the ribbon. Maybe i will suggest trying this out to my Mistress. Best of luck to you.
ReplyDeleteI like this look a lot! :)
ReplyDeleteMy master loves it when I tied a little chiffon fashion scarf around thev base of my ladystick.
ReplyDeleteHe sometimes gently masturbates my estrogen-feminized ladystick while kissing my feminized face and long blonde hair and fucking my back pussy.
Lady Angela
I love the look of your ribboned feminized ladystick. Very feminine on a femme gay sissy dolled up as a beautiful feminine woman. The handsome masculine men will love it on you.
ReplyDeleteLady Angela
Hey baby girl, I love how you refer to your clitty as a "lady stick", it makes me want to kiss it so badly...
DeleteRebroad,
ReplyDeleteyou are gorgeous! What a handsome masculine man you are!
I'd love to hug, kiss, and carees with you, and give you a long loving blowjob when I am dolled up my feminine best in a sexy dress, nylons and high heels, my makeup and earrings and jewelry on, and my long blonde hair down my back in a cascade of waves and curls.
I have a man who loves me as his lady, but you are very handsome. Do you love beautiful feminized ladyboys?
'hugs and kisses'
Lady Angela
Why use anything else but nylon stockings. You can make a very firm chastity with such a beautiful thing as a nylon stockings, a 100% nylon or with some percent of lycra...maybe even better because if you use lycra stocking as soon as you finish shaping "it" the elasticity of lycra actually adds to stricter, tighter bonding...try it!!! It's totally submissive feeling, I'm telling you.
ReplyDeleteWOW Lissie,wat a cute sexy gurl u r luv that cute head and ur so smooth would luv to lick u all over! Luv ur blog babe!!
ReplyDelete