

flying update – nails and handbag
This week has just been insane with work and rehearsals etc, so I haven’t had much time for anything. So I thought I’d post a pic of my cute little handbag! I get a few stares but no-one has said anything direct: it’s also only able to be carried on the forearm as the straps are so small. You can also see my lengthening nails: I am still wearing my girdle every day but dithering about my hair. My second ear piercing is healing nicely though: I can’t wait for the next month to pass so I can wear matching danglies!
I’m very excited about performing in my maid outfit on Saturday night too! Hoping for some great pics there.
Also my last two orgasms have been decidedly girly – pussy filled, and clitty wrapped up tight in ribbon chastity, only the head exposed. I use the tip of one finger just on the top: it takes a while but it’s a very feminine and feminising result! Miss D again has been a great help with teaching me about sissy chastity and playing!
There may be pics soon heehee xox Kayla

Hi Kayla,
ReplyDeleteCute bag! You only wear that in girl mode, right?
Since you are going to be chaste so much you may want to join Dolly Anne as another test subject for Miss D. She is conducting a behaviour modification experiment involving specific types of gurl suitable porn at the Chastity Mansion. Maybe you could ask Miss D if that is alight to be a subject sweetie? Dollyanne seems quite excited about it :-)
Respectfully,
Cindy
hey Cindy :) no, i carry it with me to work and to punk rock gigs lol...i will definitely google dolly-anne! thanks sweetie xox
ReplyDeleteawe i love the bag! super cute! ya it is pretty obvious you're a sissy when you have that cute lil thing dangling from your limp-wristed forearm lol
ReplyDeletehi jamie - yes it's a dead sissy giveaway alright :) but i love it. xox
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post. I would love to see more photos of your fingernails!
ReplyDelete