miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Thursday, August 27, 2009

27 August 2009




white “daniella” sissy dress at birchplace.com, my new coral dress and panties

I have been so busy this week! I hate not having time to do pretty pictures, but I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of one of my favourite sissy dresses ever. I think the model looks very sweet too: it’s available at birchplace.com and is quite expensive (lets just say it’s on my wish list)

The coral coloured babydoll dress with ruched bodice and puffy sleeves, and the cute panties that I bought a few days earlier (serendipity!) cost $30 all up, from a chain store and a mall shop. It goes to show you don’t need to spend big to be cutely dressed, and e-bay isn’t the only place you find bargains. And it’s better to hold up the dress or whatever to measure it against your body: it makes sure of the fit, and makes sissy feel even more like a femmy gurl.

Pics soon! Xox Kayla

9 comments:

  1. That is a pretty dress kayla. I'll bet you are quite the anxious little sissy to be in it - aren't you? I love the color - you'll look just adorable I'm sure. Just be sure to be ribboned nicely when you do model it for us!

    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh dear, i would like to see pictures of you while wearing the dress. You's look sooooo cute.

    Hugs and kisses

    maid katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The model looks so sexy in this, and so will you Kayla! Pics please!

    I wish I had a body like yours Kayla, it is so feminine. You were made to wear this I think!

    You go gurl!

    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank Y/you all! i have been tied and chaste almost a week now and am feeling the pinch especially with dollyanne's albums on CM, so tomorrow is the day for pics and sissy fun :)

    and thanx cindy, but my body has faults just like all gurls, i just pick the best photos to put up lol :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayla!

    You are such a modest sissy slut.

    I think you are a real cute slut, either under romantic candle light or exposed by the harsh fluorescent tubes of a porno movie set sweetie :-)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh kayla that red dress was such a steal! Sooo cute, love the lil bow too hehe.

    Can't wait to see some pics of you modeling these dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kayla;

    Please! We me and your other gurlfriends more pics of you in cute outfits! You are so cute sweety!

    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is your camera broken sweetie?

    Hmm?

    We want pics of you in your new dress!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please report more pictures and naughty tasks. We love your blog. You bring us much insperation

    ReplyDelete