



little piggytails are sweet - so are nice filmy negligees :) - but learning hair and makeup is important, here's some of my efforts from yesterday... i'm no expert lol xo lissie
i am a straight transvestite who has ignored my girl side for a while - now i'm trapped and not only returning to dressing in beautiful lingerie, doing my hair and nails, and making pretty: to my shame and humiliation i am turning into a little sissy faggot bitch, craving a Master...please comment and help me! xox
Such a sexy slutty sissygurl making my sissyclitty hard in my pink satin panties just looking at your new pics doll so very hot!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow you're becoming very sexy.
ReplyDeleteMmmm, you are one seriously hot and sexy sissy. If I were a real man, I'd want nothing more than to fuck your tight sissy pussy, but since I'm actually a submissive sissy slut, I just want to crawl up and suck the cum from your sweet sissy clit!
ReplyDeleteI'll take seconds Crissi !!!
ReplyDeleteaww thank you sweeties i could have used u!! and jessica, i am pretty proud of my lipliner in these ones lol xox lissie
ReplyDeletelooking very hot babe xxxx Jim
ReplyDeleteIt's so wonderful to see that you're back to taking care of your fem side. You are far too pretty a sissy to keep pretending to be a boy.
ReplyDeletei have to say, you are very, very pretty. Amazing what properly applied makeup does!
ReplyDeletewow you are getting better and better, keep it up.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of your pigtails! xxx
ReplyDeleteMy man insists that I dress as a woman when I am with him. The better I get at female impersonation, the better he likes it. And I love being a lady.
ReplyDeleteI'm on estrogen now, and have had some facial feminization surgery, and am transitioning from male to female. Are you transitioning from male to female?
RitaMarie
Fabulous and so very sexy. xx sissy jayne
ReplyDeleteAre you on fubar?
ReplyDeleteVery nice job on the make up. It is really hard to learn as I just started dressing too. Your pictures are inspiring to see that when makeup is done well you can achieve great results. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! Very sexy.
ReplyDeleteNice, like to put my hubby's hair in pigtails too and dress him up
ReplyDeletelockeduphubby.blogspot.com
Love to have you in training at www.sissynow.com xoxo
ReplyDeletethankyou all!! more to come soon x lissie
ReplyDeleteabsolutley beautiful pretty sissy gurl
ReplyDelete