miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Monday, November 28, 2011

Hand sewn panties (sort of lol...)

Aren't these cute? i had an old pair of ruffled panties that the waistband elastic had gone *twang* in, so i got out the sewing kit and some ribbon and satin n stuff and look what i made!! they are very cheeky, and as you may be able to see i wore them in the pics in my last post - just the thing for girls like us to wear for Daddy heehee - and they are lined in satin in the gusset as well so they feel just dreamy to wear :) xo lissie




14 comments:

  1. I would love a pair of panties like those, could you make a set for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just divine. Panties specially developed and sewn for sissies like us. Well done. Shirley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the panties and the nylons! i love how the are open in the back for a man to easily penetrate me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, yes, thats looks so good. A good idea for me, thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your ass is so cute in those. Makes me want to tounge your ass before sliding my big sissy cock in you. Love Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable panties and nylons. I would love to wear them!!!!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  7. where can i get your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are lovely, you are feminized and gay and want to serve a masculine man. That is wonderful, you are becoming a beautiful feminine lady. You have become a very feminine shemale.
    I would love to fuck your back pussy and make love to you. And I would love for you to suck my cock. I have enjoyed the shemales I have been with, and know how to treat them as a lady. I like your style, I would treat you with the consideration and affection you deserve. I hope you find a man who loves and appreciates you. You are becoming a lovely ladyboy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father, have mercy on her soul...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father, have mercy on her soul...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so lucky to find your website, your content is very lively and interesting, I look forward to you can share more content about this, I will continue to follow you.
    >>I have useful crossdresser tips for sissy & crossdresser.
    >>There are 2021 new high quality Silicone real breastplate.
    >>Sissy store near me or Sissy false vaginal pants, which can allow you experience the feeling of having sex.
    >>Sissy Apparel Head Mask | MTF Bodysuit | Fengbuy

    ReplyDelete
  12. May 26 , 2026, Day 5 : Good morning Kram paused my sissy being yesterday evening, but that hiccup is over and I am back in control of our mind and body; he will learn to stop squirming and yield to my sissy personality superiority. Kram has been a pain through out my sissy life which began 8.5 years ago, well really 50 years ago or so, that's when my sissy life was started. Anyways another sissy day begins where it will end I don't know, but I have to get some work done so by for now! As I sit here I can hear Kram in the back of my mind wanting me to delete my sissy being out of existence , but I think that will never happen as of lately I am becoming so sissy strong I feel he can't win in taking my mind and body back! I have come so far in my sissy journey that his departure from being ever able to be who he was a long time ago is done. He is no more and I really don't care that he will completely disappear from being him self. Unless you have traveled this path you won't understand.

    ReplyDelete