miss lissie

miss lissie
"Where pretty shoe go? i cant's memember!"

Thursday, June 10, 2010

watch this space...

...after some time doing other things, i'm about ready to start posting again lovely people, with some pics from last few months - i hope everyone is well and happy! xox

9 comments:

  1. and dying to see your latest pics too xxx Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait--just found your blog and have been looking at older posts. you are truly wonderful and SEXY SEXY SEXY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait either. I just love your blogs and epecially your pictures! Yummy!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed your beautiful face and wonderful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You naughty gurl! I have been watching this space but you have not posted yet! I hope that when you finally do it is very revealing.

    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stamps foot respectfully.

    Miss D's Flower gurl, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorrreeee! sometimes stuff gets in the way! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a naughty sissy slut. However, I envy you! ;)

    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete